These Plants Attract Positive Energy

0
45

Beneficial house plants you want to have

Beneficial house plants you want to have

© wellnessclues

You probably have an aloe vera plant in your house, but did you know that it can attract positive energy? Here are the other house plants that can attract positive energy:

Aloe vera:

Aloe vera

© stweetly

Aloe vera has been widely used for its medicinal properties. That’s because it contains 99% of water, and the remaining 1% features 100 ingredients that have a healing impact, like protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamins.

This popular plant can ease skin sores and issues like scrapes, burns and eczema. Moreover, it can be ingested to relieve mouth and stomach ulcers.
FDA-approved for HIV patients, aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral virtues.

Ancient folks used to plant aloe vera in specific areas to keep disease at bay and protect homeowners from evil. Besides, keeping a small aloe vera plant in your house is thought to prevent mishaps and accidents.

In Feng Shui, the aloe vera plant can bring good luck and release good energy to combat bad luck and negative vibes and promote spiritual and physical healing.

Jasmine:

Jasmine

© genpi

This plant belongs to the olive family, and its name stems from the Arabic word, “yasmin”, which means fragrant flower or “gift from God”.

Jessamine, jasmin, jessamy…it goes by many names. This pleasant smelling flower is widely used in products like soaps, creams and lotions. Jasmin officinal has been mainly used for this purpose, and it’s been cultivated in France to be used in perfumes.

Jasmine is used in herbal tea as well, since it has soothing effects. Chinese herbalists use it to treat issues like headaches and insomnia. Besides, it is also used in aromatherapy, like essential oils, scented candles and incense.

Plus, this plant represents femininity, kindness and delicacy. Plus, it can be used to attract wealth and romance.

Rosemary:

Rosemary

© bestforwoman24

A member of the mint family, and an evergreen shrub, rosemary is derived from Rosemarius, which means “dew of the sea”. It alludes to the light blue flowers that bloom on the shrub, as well as its preference for wet areas. As such, it takes its moisture from the air rather than the soil.

Rosemary has been linked to both deaths and weddings, since it is a symbol of remembrance. This plant was used for many things, like the protection from plague and thieves. Plus, it was hung over the beds of young children to stop fairies from stealing them.

This plant is also used to treat several ailments, like migraines, poor digestion, joint pain and muscle aches.

Peace lily:

Peace lily

© thespruce

Scientifically known as Spathiphyllum, peace lilies are found in the Columbian jungle and were taken to Europe in the 19th century. This is one of the easiest indoor plants to take care of.
Peace lilies not only give an elegant touch to your home, but also filter and clean the air. Furthermore, keeping a peace lily in your home invites spiritual, mental and physical wellness. Actually, it promotes tranquility and peace, and improves the energy flow.
A peace lily should remain at the front door to transmit positivity to anybody who enters your house. Remember, your lily needs bright light, instead of direct sun exposure.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here